We have moved office, please note our new address.
We offer proven building physics expertise to support building professionals in delivering low energy buildings that work in reality.
Our services include:
- Passivhaus design consultancy for new build & retrofit
- Building services design for low energy buildings
- Passivhaus certification
- Thermal bridging calculations (Psi-values)
- Building testing – including co-heating tests
- Training through the AECB CarbonLite programme
WARM was set up in 2009 by Peter Warm and Sally Godber with the aim of creating buildings with real energy savings. As specialists in building physics our involvement in a project supports the team in meeting demanding standards and avoiding the expensive pitfalls. WARM have:
- Supported over 200 homes to meet the Passivhaus standard across the UK,
- Certified over 20 Passivhaus buildings including 5 schools, 2 offices and a community centre,
- Built understanding based on own trials; we’ve been building our own low energy buildings since 1990 (Warmhomes)